Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.)
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day,
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods within the framework of a single order and these are delivered separately;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to revoke this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.B. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You can use the attached model withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Grounds for exclusion or extinction
The right of revocation does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in the case of contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods, if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To FJORD FOILER
24941 Flensburg, Germany
Tel: +49 151 2023 4442
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.