Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Fjord Foiler:
24941 Flensburg, Germany
Tel: +49 151 2023 4442
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and phone number) stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data generated in this connection after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we would like to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the defined criteria of the specher duration.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
-Right to information,
-Right to rectification or erasure,
-Right to restrict processing,
-right to object to the processing,
right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) Our Data Protection Officer is available to answer any questions regarding the processing of your personal data at
24941 Flensburg, Germany
Tel: +49 151 2023 4442
Upon request, you will be informed in writing in accordance with applicable law whether and what personal data we have stored about you.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website only in an informative way, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art.6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. f GDPR):
-The date and time of the request
-Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
-Content of the request (concrete page)
Access Status/HTTP Status Code
-each amount of data transferred
-Website from which the request comes
operating system and its interface
language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive as associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here through us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for example b)
– Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
4 Other features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so, you usually need to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may share your personal data with third parties if promotions, sweepstakes, contracts or similar services are offered by us together with partners. For more information, please contact us when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
Section 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in the following description of the functions. In exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will check the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for protecting us, on the basis of which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection at the following contact details:
24941 Flensburg, Germany
Tel: +49 151 2023 4442
Section 6 The use of web analytics
- Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, comcompile reports on website activity and provide other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a truncated manner, which can be used to exclude personal data. Insofar as the data collected about you is subject to a personal reference, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. Through the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. In exceptional cases where personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art.6 Abs.1 S.1 lit. f GDPR.2
- The use of Google AdWords and Google Conversion Tracking
(1) This website uses Google AdWords. AdWords is an online advertising program of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
As part of Google AdWords, we use so-called conversion tracking. When you click on an ad placed by Google, a cookie is set for conversion tracking. Cookies are small text files that the Internet browser places on the user’s computer. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for the personal identification of users. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
(2) Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot be tracked through AdWords customers’ websites. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers will find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and have been redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, you will not receive any information that can be used to personally identify users. If you do not wish to participate in tracking, you can object to this use by easily disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie via your Internet browser under User Settings. They are then not included in the conversion tracking statistics.
(3) The storage of “conversion cookies” is based on Article 6(3) of the 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user behaviour in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and allow cookies only on a case-by-case basis, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general, and enable the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. When disabling cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Section 7 Social media
Share content via plugins (Facebook, Google+1, Twitter & Co.)
The content on our pages can be shared in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+ in accordance with data protection. This site uses the eRecht24 Safe Sharing Tool. This tool does not establish direct contact between the networks and users until the user actively clicks on one of these buttons.
This tool does not automatically transfer user data to the operators of these platforms. If the user is logged in to one of the social networks, an information window appears when using the social buttons of Facebook, Google+1, Twitter & Co. in which the user can confirm the text before sending.
Our users can share the contents of this site in compliance with data protection on social networks without creating complete surf profiles by the operators of the networks.